SPECTRO2 20 WW 1000
Handheld Pulse Oximeters
- Reliable readings in a wide variety of challenging patient care situations: Low perfusion performance, motion tolerance, approved for Neonatal use.
- PI (Pulse amplitude Index) Indicator: Helps identify and maintain a good test site, enables confidence in results.
- One of the largest displays on the hand-held market: At-a-glance patient assessment, easy to view from wide angles, 50% larger LEDs than comparable hand-held devices.
- On-board sensor storage cradle : Stores and protects sensor, reduces damage; minimizing unnecessary replacement costs. A Sensor is always ready and available.
The SpectrO2 20 utilises BCI’s very latest Digital Pulse Oximetry Technology to deliver reliable spot-check results – even in challenging clinical environments with the presence of low perfusion or motion.
SpectrO2 20 is ideally suited for spot-checking in-home care, primary care, emergency & transport settings & other clinical environments, as well as during sleep screening or walk tests. Different sized sensors are additionally available to suit a wide range of patients from neonate to adult.
- Reliable readings in a wide variety of challenging patient care situations
- PI (Pulse amplitude Index) Indicator
- One of the largest displays on the hand-held market
- On-board sensor storage cradle
- Versatility with multiple sensors
- Reliably measure SpO2, Pulse Rate, Pulse Strength PLUS Perfusion Index
- Low Perfusion performance
- Motion Tolerance
- BCI’s patented serial autocorrelation DIGITAL technology
- Easy-to-use, 1 key operation
- Innovative on-board sensor storage
- Lightweight yet robust & rugged (ISO 9919 compliant)
- Flexible Power options: AA Batteries plus optional Lithium battery pack recharged via AC charger, tabletop docking station or USB cable
- NEW Spotcheck Sensor – other BCI® reusable & disposable sensors available