- Wide, open step-through frame: Mechanical, stepless seat height adjustment
- Patient weight: Up to 160 kg
- User-friendly interface: After completion of the training, the optibike automatically saves the results on the training card. The data can then be read and saved on the PC
- Manual operation/ Quick Start function: The touchscreen display offers an intuitive user interface for ease of use. The graphic display shows all important training data, with heart rate and load curve diagrams.
- Wide range of expansion options: The 2-stage belt drive of the load unit, specifically developed by ergoline, guarantees quiet and slip-free operation – even at high loads. The electronically controlled eddy current brake ensures that the wattage settings are followed precisely
The optibike is the ideal training ergometer for in-home and therapeutic use. Different forms of training (heart rate-controlled, constant load, interval training) can be programmed easily and are conveniently supported. The optionally available digital chest strap ensures the reliable acquisition of the heart rate. Completed training sessions can be saved on a chip card and analyzed on the PC. Our Optibike ergometers are also well suited for orthopaedic patients thanks to their low step-through access.
- Wide, open step-through frame
- High-precision load unit (medical device)
- Mechanical, stepless seat height adjustment
- Handlebar adjustment (360°)
- Patient weight up to 160 kg
- User-friendly interface
- Various training protocols
- Manual operation/ Quick Start function
- Load range from 6 to 450 watts
- Wide range of expansion options