Ergoline Ergoscan Ambulatory BP
Blood Pressure Measurements
- Precise measurement technology: No interfering microphones and electrodes are needed due to the oscillometric operation of the ergoscan recording device.
- Stable cuff connector: A reliable snap-on metal cuff connector ensures a tight connection between the cuff and the recording device.
- Programmable measuring intervals: The integrated day/night button allows for individual activation of the night interval independent of programmed interval times. That allows for the precise evaluation of the diagnostically important differences between the day and night phase without any subsequent manual corrections.
- Digital interface (USB): The recording device is connected to the PC via the integrated USB port.
- PC software for ergoscan: Facilitates the daily work with the system based on simple recorder programming, quick and easy data transmission, and an integrated patient database.
Ergoscan stands out for its precise Blood Pressure Measurements. The specially developed measuring technology ensures the reliable suppression of artefacts. The accompanying Windows® software offers comprehensive display and evaluation functions. It is easy to install in an existing PC network for connection to a medical office/hospital data management system.
- Precise measurement technology
- Stable cuff connector
- Programmable measuring intervals
- Digital interface (USB)
- PC software for Ergoscan