SPECTRO2 30 WW 1030
Handheld Pulse Oximeters
- Reliable readings in a wide variety of challenging patient care situations: Low perfusion performance, motion tolerance, approved for Neonatal use.
- PI (Pulse amplitude Index) Indicator: Helps identify and maintain a good test site, enables confidence in results.
- One of the largest displays on the hand-held market: At-a-glance patient assessment, easy to view from wide angles, 50% larger LEDs than comparable hand-held devices.
- On-board sensor storage cradle : Stores and protects sensor, reduces damage; minimizing unnecessary replacement costs. A Sensor is always ready and available.
SpectrO2 30 utilises BCI’s very latest Digital Pulse Oximetry Technology to deliver reliable measurements, even in challenging clinical environments with the presence of low perfusion or motion.
SpectrO2 30 is ideally suited for both, spot-checking and continuous monitoring in-home care, primary care, emergency & transport settings & other clinical environments, as well as during sleep screening or walk tests. Different sized sensors are additionally available to suit a wide range of patients from neonate to adult.
- Reliable readings in a wide variety of challenging patient care situations
- PI (Pulse amplitude Index) Indicator
- One of the largest displays on the hand-held market
- On-board sensor storage cradle
- Versatility with multiple sensors
- Reliably measure SpO2, Pulse Rate, Pulse Strength PLUS Perfusion Index
- Low Perfusion performance
- Motion Tolerance
- BCI’s patented serial autocorrelation DIGITAL technology
- Easy-to-use, direct function key-pad operation
- Innovative on-board sensor storage
- Lightweight yet robust & rugged (ISO 9919 compliant)
- Flexible Power options: AA Batteries plus optional Lithium battery pack recharged via AC charger, tabletop docking station or USB cable
- User-selectable alarm limits & volume PLUS Hi-VIZ Alarm/Alert Warning Beacon